Saturday, November 29, 2008

The End of November

Wow, time is flying! The end of November already, yikes, Christmas will be upon us before we know it.
Thomas is leaving tomorrow, we will drive him to the city to catch a flight out. Hard to believe he was here for a month. We are hoping he will be back for Christmas.
Yesterday I warped up my loom, and started to weave. I have had a custom order for a rug waiting since September. My elbow has not healed but the worst of the process is the cutting of the sweaters. Well just the cutting of anything, not a great motion for my elbow.
I was great to be back at the loom though, gets me excited. I am not halfway done and already thinking about what I can weave next, what colours I can use! Very exciting for me!
So for now until I have rugs to list, I am listing jewelry. Two new pieces listed yesterday.

silver frost

copper rose

No comments: