Friday, November 14, 2008

Artisans Northwest

We are heading to Thunder Bay later this morning, as I have my big Artisans Northwest Craft and Fine Art sale this weekend at the Valhalla Inn. Thomas has kindly offered to be my helper. I hope he is still talking to me on Sunday afternoon.. it is a long weekend...
I have taken my rugs out of my shop and am almost ready to go.

Last evening I had two different items up on the front page celebrating the North American trunk Show on Etsy.

pretty amazonite necklace


red recycled wool sweater rug

My rug and another necklace sold last night, so exciting! Wish me luck for this weekend!!

3 comments:

liz said...

Both are soooo beautiful! Good luck this weekend, too1

xox :)

snazz said...

good luck with the show!

Leah said...

I hope the show went well, congrats on both front page items!