Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year, a little late...

Happy New Year, I am a little behind in my wishes!
Our two children, well young adult children were home for Christmas. Neither of them had been home since last Christmas so it was a special treat to have them home.
I will admit to not doing much besides enjoying their company and cooking for them.
Megan left just after New Years, and Thomas left about a week ago. We are adjusting to our own lives again. I really miss them alot.
Here are a few photos from the holidays.

Megan with her Juicebox (milk box) camera at the beach
she took some fabulous photos with it!

beach shadows
look how long our legs are!!

Thomas Christmas morning
playing with a plastic bag

the whirly swirly Christmas tree
we bought a tree this Christmas,
we will never buy one again,
it was crispy hard..
must have been cut in the summer
it smelled fabulous,
but very strongly,
I do wonder if it had been sprayed
with a artificial tree scent.
Do they do that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Your children are so big!!! Mine are younger and I don't know what I'm gonna do when they'll live the house...
I understand why you miss them....
;)
Take care!