Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthdays!

I am getting ready to leave on a mini vacation. I have found life this past year a little stressful and more than sad. My moms sister, my Aunt Dimp is turning 80 next weekend. I was planning on traveling with my mom to celebrate her birthday. After the death of my friend last week, I decided to book a flight to London ON and visit my daughter and help her celebrate her 24th birthday. I will leave from there and travel by the trusty Greyhound and go to Sudbury to celebrate Dimp's birthday. I get to visit lots of family there!
I leave here on Saturday, and fly out early Sunday morning. I am very excited to see Megan  and Jordie, Space Cat the Space Pirate, and Inspector Carl, their new female puppy. 
I made this pretty pearl necklace for my Aunt, I hope she will love it!

Mauve, peacock purple, and light olive green freshwater pearls spaced with a bright purple seed bead!
I will be back home around the end of July!

1 comment:

~crazy-bliss.com~ said...

the necklace is BEAUTIFUL, fiveforty. just beautiful! your aunt dimps will be falling in love at first sight.

warmest wishes for a pleasant, relaxing holiday - you certainly deserve it - and may you be pampered each and every day.

jenn