Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Handwoven Red Sweaters and Jewels

I have finished my second red rug. This one has variations of colour in it, black and grey mixed with the red. My photography skills do not do justice to the interaction of colour in this rug. Colour on colour, it gets me excited.

A close up showing colour and the soft cushy texture.


Here are two items I have listed in my Etsy shop. Both have hearts of different sorts. 

This gorgeous freshwater pearl, sterling silver, and lampwork heart focal bead (made by Gillianbeads of Etsy) is aptly named Black Cherry Bubble Gum. KritterKnitter also if Etsy named it for me this afternoon.  


Working once again with copper, I made this pair of etched copper earrings.The hearts in this pair of earrings match the hearts in a necklace I listed earlier this week.

No comments: