Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The End of April!

I have had a long worrisome week. My sister was diagnosed with cancer last week, and had surgery yesterday. It is a little more complicated than was hoped, but she is strong, and has a strong spirit. She will be fine, once she recovers from this invasive operation. I am trying to stay strong for her...

Our weather is cold, sunny today, but cold. Not very spring like at all.
I bought some new brushed sterling bead frame a couple of weeks ago, and have been playing around with them. In the spirit of spring, I made this pair today, aptly named Silver Birch Buds. I hope our birches will soon start to have leaf buds!

Brushed sterling bead frames, sterling silver earwires with ricolite tubes and tiny butter jade. The colour of spring and new life!

No comments: